The simple approach is to check the size of a similar leather shoe you might own, and order the same size with us. Don’t refer to the sneakers sizes though, cause they’ve got different size charts as leather shoes. A second option, is to measure the length of your foot and check the shoe size correspondent to your length (see the chart below). You may measure your foot on a paper by following the steps below.
If you are confused, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll gladly assist you. We’ve sent thousands of shoes already and we’ve got an amazingly low rate of unfitting shoes so far. We can help you for sure!
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT LENGTH ON A PAPER?
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a paper under your feet. The paper is touching the wall too.
- Mark in the paper where your longest toe is.
- Measure your foot length by connecting the start of the paper (where your heel was) to the mark of your longest toe.
- Find your shoe size in the charts below depending on your foot length.
- Make sure you measure both feet and select the size that fits your biggest foot.
- If you are between two size, chose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load.
SHOE SIZE CHARTS
Please note that the following table is intended only as a guide. Try to validate this chart with the size you already wear in similar leather shoes. If you are confused, please send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll assist you.