How to get the right size?
It may sound too easy to be true, but the best way to get your shoe size right is actually to order the size that you wear most often! Check-out the size of your favourite pair of shoes, preferable a leather pair shoes, and use that as a reference.
If you would like to have a second opinion, you may also find following steps helpful:
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a paper under your feet. The paper is touching the wall too.
- Mark in the paper where your longest toe is.
- Measure your foot length by connecting the start of the paper (where your heel was) to the mark of your longest toe.
- Find your shoe size in the tables below depending on your foot length.
- Make sure you measure both feet and select the size that fits your biggest foot.
- If you are between two size, chose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load.
Please note that the following table is intended only as a guide. As mention before, our recommendation is that you make your decision based on your own experience.