The inspiration in Liebre Style comes from the textiles that we collect from around the world. Therefore, all our shoes and bag designs feature different types of textiles such as virgin wool, silks or cottons.
Even though the textiles featured in our Liebre collection are resistant to dirt and wear, it might come the time when you’ll need to clean a stain or two. Read below the steps needed to clean the textile in your Liebre design.
How to clean the Textile in your Liebre Design
1) Wipe down the fabric with a dry paper towel to remove any loose surface soil.
2) In a small bowl, mix one teaspoon of dishwashing liquid in two cups of warm water.
3) Working on a small section at a time, dip a clean cloth in the soapy solution and lightly scrub the fabric. Do not over-wet. Work with the grain of the fabric, moving all around the shoe to keep the color consistent and prevent spotting.
4) To remove any soapy residue, wipe the entire shoe with a paper towel moistened with clear water. You may need several towels to “rinse” the entire shoe.
5) Blot with a dry paper towel and allow the shoes to air dry away from direct heat and sunlight.